Type: Permanent, Fulltime
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Benefit: Pool Car
Our client is a well-established paint and coating solutions company and as part of our client’s growth requires two experienced and resourceful Sales Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
Candidates must have the ability to quickly absorb and retain product knowledge with 2+ years sales experience and solid sales track record. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills as well as understand how to leverage real data and capitalise on business trends and opportunities with the ability to manage a diverse team of Sales Agents in an evolving industry landscape.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager and receive 1-month intense on-the-job training.
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Manage and deliver marketing and communications to strengthen and build awareness of our brand.
- Draft, plan and run communication strategy.
- Structure and manage our CRM (customer relationship management) software monitor and improve customer engagement.
- Engage with clients regularly so they know about the latest developments.
- Plan and maintain contact with our existing customer contacts.
- Increase customer base and revenues.
- Generate and cultivate new client leads.
- Identify the needs of existing clients.
- Define new services or products our customers could need.
- Initiate commercial conversations and negotiations.
- Analyse the commercial environment to define the most pertinent commercial strategy.
Candidates must be experienced, energetic and creative with a passion for sales and marketing with experience in supporting a wide range of marketing initiatives including budget planning and marketing plans. You will have the ability to build relationships both internally and externally and be extremely organised with acute attention to detail with great communication skills.