Our client is an established Paint and Coating Solutions company, seeking an Executive Secretary who can provide top-quality administrative support to their Senior Management team. The Executive Secretary will be responsible for preparing reports for the managerial and executive staff and serve as liaison between our clients and company management. The ideal candidate for this role is professional and has 2+ years’ experience working in an administrative role with B-level executives.
The successful candidate will show a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and be happy working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Full diary and email management.
- Drafting replies to incoming correspondence.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Project manage corporate events, or similar activities.
- Carrying out research for client meetings.
- Collecting and managing incoming posts.
- Booking travel and accommodation and compiling detailed itineraries.
- Copy and audio typing.
- PowerPoint production.
- Professional and friendly disposition.
- 2+ years’ administrative experience.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Strong computer skills and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed.
- Efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise an often-conflicting workload.