A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing front desk, office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organising company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for exhibitions.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Female aged between 21-26 years.
- Living within a 5-mile radius of Lekki-Phase 1 i.e. Lagos Island, CMS, Ajah, etc.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS. Powerpoint, Excel and MS Word, specifically).
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Qualifications; HND Additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.